Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

the bullet train


On monday i went to Japan in japan i saw a Bullet train and it
Does looked like a Bullet because the train has a big Nose but
not a Real knows it is a Middle nose and the Bullet train can go
400 kilometres per hour that is Faster than a car in the bullet
train it is Duck but it Got a Little bit of Light When you look out
Side the Window you can not side the car you can See the car
lights and the Street lights but not the foad and there Were lots
of people and when it Start to move i was a Little bit nervous
Because i Have not Been on a bullet train And trust me it was
fast As And I wanted to get out  but I couldn't Because Anyone
in front of the door and it Closed so i sat down on a chair And
I hold on to it so Hard And when I got to the place I wanted to
go I felt sick and the end of the Bullet train. ` `          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.