Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Sheldon 2020 Reflection

 


2020 Reflection


Introduction:

This year has been a big year for me! We started the year off in Room 6, had a “normal” start to the year, and then we went into lockdown because of Covid19. We had to do something we’ve never done before - online school. We were so new to this and had to learn how to be efficient online learners, and we did such a good job. This year, although it was interrupted, had many positives.


Paragraph 1: First highlight of the year and why it was a highlight. Talk about how you felt.

My first highlight was when all of the school had to go around to every class and see their art. It was cool because we could see the different art around the school done by others.     


Paragraph 2: Second highlight of the year and why it was a highlight. Talk about how you felt.

My second highlight is when all of my class went to this place that was Kawau Island but not all of the People in my class went to camp. It was fun seeing the weka and doing the different activities.


Paragraph 3: Third highlight of the year. and why it was a highlight. Talk about how you felt.

My third highlight is when I went swimming by my school. It was a small swimming pool but it was cool and it was something that we could do to show we were going back to “normal”.


Paragraph 4: Something that was difficult that happened at school this year

Something that was in 2020 it was when we had to go home and had to stay there and do online learning. We had to work hard and do something that we haven’t ever done before. It also helped us to become more independent. 


Conclusion: Any thank yous that you want to say, anything else you want to add about the year, what you are looking forward to in 2021.

I can't wait for 2021 so that I will be able to stay at school so we do not have do online learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.