Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

About me

 HI my name is Sheldon. I am 12 years old. I go to pt england school in NZ and i have 3 brothers but my brothers are from my dad’s side but  have one brother on my mom’s side and i have just one sister but im the young’s.when im at school i like to do maths but i am not that good at Whiting and i'm just not that good at Reading as Well and at my school we get free Lunch we get Random things when we get the free lunch.The things that i not like at school is when the Teachers Star to yell.at my school we have Rules like Respect and Think about it that is two of the Rules but there is more but there is just to mach to till you.my culture is Maori and a Little of Fiji when im at school i like to do sport there is lot of sports i like to like rugby and Soccer and that is all i ave 2 Cousins that come to this school as will.when it is time to go out and play i go play with my Friends we play handball i’m not that good at it but some of friends are good at it but sometimes we Lose the ball Because some of my Friends Bouncers High and it Stuck on the roof sometimes we Try to Climb the roof to get the ball.but when we Can't get it then we go To the teacher and Ask them to get it when it is home time we have to Pack up and then we have to pot up the Cheers.                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.